1. Quotes provided are valid for a maximum of 30 days.
2. To make a booking, customers must provide a non-refundable deposit of £100 or 25% of the quoted price (whichever is greater). Full payment must be made at least 7 days before the date of hire. You can pay by bank transfer or credit/ debit card. A 2.5% processing fee is applicable on all credit and debit card transactions. If we agree to payment of cash on the day, the balance owed must be cleared with the driver before the commencement of hire.
3. Account/ trade customers will be invoiced after the completion of each hire; full payment is required within 7 days from the date of hire. You can pay by bank transfer or credit/ debit card. A 2.5% processing fee is applicable on all credit and debit card transactions.
4. In the event of customer cancellations, there is a fee of £100 or 25% of the hire cost (whichever is greater) if cancelled more than 60 days before the date of hire. For any bookings cancelled within 60 days of the hire date, the customer will be liable for the full cost of the hire.
5. Your chauffeur will choose a route using their experience & knowledge of local conditions. They may accept an alternative route if requested by the passenger(s), however should this result in extra road toll charges, excess miles or time being incurred, an charge may be levied.
6. All stops/ detours must be stated and agreed at the time of booking.
7. For ‘One-Way’ hire, we will allocate a maximum of 1 hour for the hire unless otherwise agreed. The hire time includes any waiting, travel and/ or photo time.
8. If the hire goes over the agreed duration, we have the right not to extend the hire. If we do agree to extend the hire, all late surcharges must be cleared with the driver immediately. Please take into consideration journey time and traffic conditions when making your booking.
9. A reasonable amount of luggage is allowed, but luggage which, in the opinion of the driver, amounts to excessive weight may not be carried. We will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to luggage or any other item, however such loss or damage may be caused.
10. The transportation of food is not allowed in any of our vehicles.
11. The carriage of animals is by strict request and agreed in advance with the company.
12. The passenger(s) must not act or request in any way, any action which contravenes or causes to contravene any part of any legislation which applies to the use of vehicles as applied under the road traffic act.
13. Under the terms of our insurance policy, only our chauffeurs are permitted to drive the vehicles. We will only carry the number of passengers according to the vehicle’s seating capacity.
14. We will endeavour to provide the exact vehicle(s) that you have booked, however in the unlikely event of mechanical breakdowns or motoring accidents rendering the vehicle unsafe to operate, we may have to provide a replacement vehicle(s). If we are unable to offer a suitable replacement(s) we will refund all monies paid for the hire with a goodwill payment of £100.
15. Even with the best of planning and preparation, unforeseen circumstances may and do occur. We will not accept responsibility for lateness, delays or consequential losses incurred by traffic incidents, road closures or by any other factors beyond our control.
16. In the event of damage to the vehicle due to passenger actions or ceremonial activities, the hirer of the vehicle will be held liable for all costs ie repair or valet. This includes spillage, vomit or excessive dirt etc.
17. We reserve the right to refuse to carry any passenger(s) who threaten, abuse, or assault our staff. Our drivers may terminate the job at any point in the journey and no refund will be provided.
18. Smoking, eating or the consumption of alcohol is prohibited in the vehicles.
19. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure there are adequate parking facilities available at each of the locations.
20. Unless you state otherwise at the time of booking, we may use images from your event for promotional use including online and on social media.
21. We pride ourself on our impeccable reputation and customer service record. However, if you are not completely satisfied with our service or should you have a complaint please contact us in writing within 7 days of the date of hire. We take all complaints seriously and will investigate fully. We will report back any findings within 7 days of receipt of your submission and where applicable, work with you to reach an amicable solution.